2017 Mood Board

Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Hi Lovelies

Do you remember when you were a kid, cutting images from magazines and creating a collage? I still do this every year. Pictures to inspire me for the New Year. Pictures to keep me motivated. Up until last year they used to be covered in beauty and fashion items but this year it will definitely be more simple.

After all these years of worrying about the trivial things like makeup and clothes, 2017 will be focusing on my family and my little angel boy. Spending time with him. Creating memories and teaching him the value of making memories and not buying happiness.

Here is to 2017, full of fun times with family, friends and loved ones. Creating more memories, helping each other and a year full of love, joy and happiness.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.