Welcome to Cappuccino with Me

Thursday, December 1, 2016


Hi lovelies

First blog post of Cappuccino with me. I shouldn't be shy to write this as it isn't my first blog. But starting something new is always a little scary.

Cappuccino with me is my second blog and definitely the blog that I will be using for years to come. I had outgrown my previous blog and have decided to start a new blog instead of re branding my old one. I wanted to start fresh, with new content and a new layout. I have to admit that I definitely didn't put this much effort into my old blog as I am with this one. I think I was finding my feet with my old one.

I chose the name Cappuccino with me, as I am totally addicted to them. I also enjoy having a cappuccino with family and friends. I want you, my readers to become my friends and consider this our weekly cappuccino date. A place to catch up, chat and embrace each other.

What can you expect from the blog? Think recipes, DIY, lots of interior design inspiration, emotional posts, information about beauty and makeup and that sort of thing. Although I did say beauty and makeup, I will not be doing reviews. Not that I don't want to, but that is what my old blog concentrated on and I don't want to go back to that. I will rather be giving beauty and makeup advice and makeup picture tutorials.

I hope you will enjoy spending time on my blog and reading the articles. If you have any ideas or comments feel free to email me or leave a comment down below. 

2 comments

  1. I am so glad I found your blog, it looks so cute so far and I can't wait to see what you write about!
    x Kenzie// Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kenzie. I appreciate you reading. Shalane

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.