Christmas Shopping List + Download

Monday, December 5, 2016

Cappuccino-with-me-christmas-wish-list

Hi Lovelies

Christmas is fast approaching and if like me, you have left your Christmas shopping to the last minute, you know how frustrating and daunting that can be. Going into the shops and shopping malls, is maddening and instead of buying stuff you need, you end up buying stuff you don't. Enter the shopping list.

I have a mild case of OCD and instead of buying utter nonsense this year, I have decide to create a list that I can use to help keep me on track. I created two different lists, each one showing the name of the person you are buying for, the gift you have selected, price you paid (girl has a budget) and if you have wrapped it.

Christmas List #1



A pretty elf inspired list. One block for each person. Easy and simple to use. You can download it here

Christmas Gift List #2



A more simplistic gift list, but with the same features of list 1. You can download it here

I hope these lists will help you keep track of your holiday spending and the gifts you want to buy for your loved ones this Christmas. Let me know in the comments below if you loved these downloads, and if you would love some more. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.