Cappuccino with Me and Christine

Friday, December 9, 2016


Hi Lovelies

I enjoy reading interviews on blogs. Whether it is interviews with famous people or interviews with family and friends. So I thought I would start off with my best friend, Christine. This girl is my rock, my anchor and she definitely keeps me sane. We will both be answering the questions. I hope you enjoy this.

Where/how did you meet?


C: One of the reasons I love social media. We met through Twitter, she is the first Directioner that I met that was on my level of love for the boys.

S: Twitter was were we become best friends and sisters. I had actually heard Christine get asked to her matric farewell on 947, and went to follow her on Twitter. I honestly didn't think we would become such good friends, but boy was I wrong.

How long have you been friends?


C: We have been friends for 2 years and about 7 months.

Your favorite memory together?


C: It would be between our One Direction concert, and when she was my makeup artist/ moral support/ best friend for my matric farewell.

S: We have so many memories, and every time she is there for me when things get tough is special, but my favorite memory would have to be our One Direction concert. They basically brought us together and going to the concert, standing right in front and singing along to our favorite song, is a memory I will cherish forever.

Describe your best friend in one word.


C: Spectacular-fun-beautiful (I added "-" so technically it is one word :) )

S: Christine in one word would have to be "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". She is just perfect. 

Best friends favorite color?


C: Purple

S: Blue

Nicknames for each other?


C: My Buzz, My sister, Queen

S: My Woody. To infinity and beyond! My person!

Describe the kind of guy your best friend likes.


C: Those blue eyes get her, dimples and dark hair at times. But a certain Irish blonde will always have her weak in the knees. He has to love her completely, respect her (or he'll have to answer to me), sense of humor, appreciate her little things, buy her tons of books and read with her for hours but most important of all, love your little Robs like his own.

S: Definitely dark hair, eyes and definitely from overseas. She just can't stay away from the foreign guys. She wants someone to love her with all his heart. Someone who understand that she is in it for the long haul. He has to respect that university comes first and focusing on that is priority. He must be able to understand her jokes, and crazy moments. He must have a love for God, and that must be his no.1 priority. A guy who reads and loves music. 

Does your friend want to get married one day?


C: Of course she does.

S: Yes but it will be with the right person and forever. 

Books or Movies?


C: Definitely books.

S: Books! 

Thank you my Woody, for taking part in this interview. You are my guiding light through everything. I love you to infinity and beyond. 

I hope you enjoyed this interview, the first of many coming on the blog. The next interview will feature a bubbly 6 year old. You can count on laughs for that one. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.