If we met for cappuccino

Friday, February 9, 2018


I saw this post on the lovely Caley from EllieLoveBlog and loved the post so much I decided to put my own spin on it.

If we met up for cappuccino's... I would tell you that I started a new job in January and I have been struggling to find my feet. The work is great but its trying to forge a friendship with the + 50 people who work there that is giving me anxiety.

If we met up for cappuccino's... I would tell you that life has been kicking my ass lately but with my son and dad by my side I know I can make it through anything. Afternoons filled with love and laughs is the best medicine.

If we met up for cappuccino's... I would tell you I'm not as strong as what I come across, although many of my friends say I am. Most nights I have cried myself to sleep. But I know that I will be okay in the end.

If we met up for cappuccino's... I would tell you I have started bullet journaling and find it so therapeutic to plan my layouts and fill in each day.

If we met up for cappuccino's... I would tell you I am planning on writing a fantasy novel. The idea for my book came to me in a dream and I have never been more excited about any project before. It is a little daunting but I can't wait get it all out there.

What would you tell me if we met up for a cappuccino? I would love to hear. 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.