Cappuccino with Me & Robbie

Thursday, December 15, 2016


Hi Lovelies

This week’s Cappuccino with me interview is with my angel boy, Robbie. Very intrigued that he would be answering questions and appearing on mommy’s blog, he gladly answered some of the questions I was asking. 

M: Robbie, what is your favorite colour?
R: Red

M: Your favorite food?
R: Fish and chips

M: What is your favorite sport?
R: Swimming and Golf

M: Favorite movie?
R: All the Captain America movies

M: What is your favorite song you love to listen to?
R: I have two favorite songs, Life is a highway – Rascal Flatt and Immortals – Fall Out Boy

M: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
R: To New Zealand to Aunty Piggy

M: Who is your best friend?
R: Siba

M: Who is your favorite cousin?
R: Simone

M: What is your favorite thing we do together?
R: Play games and fun math games

M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
R: A golfer

M: What do you wish for?
R: Presents

M: Do you think you will get married when you are older?
R: No.

M: What do you think about?
R: I think about what I can build with my Lego blocks.

M: What makes you happy?
R: Playing with my toys

M: Do you like being a kid?
R: Yes, it makes me happy

M: If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
R: A tiger. Because tigers are my favorite and are very fast.

M: Who is your favorite superhero?
R: The Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes. (Mommies favorite too!)

M: What are you excited about?
R: Going to Summerhill next year and starting Grade 1.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.