MY MOST CHERISHED ITEMS OF JEWELLERY

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

CHERISHED, JEWELLERY, JEWELRY, PIECES

When I was younger, I loved costume jewellery. I even sold Honey accessories. One thing that hated about Honey jewellery and costume jewellery in particular, was that it would turn my skin green. As I got older I started investing in pieces I know would grow old with me.

Dragonfly necklace


DRAGONFLY NECKLACE

I bought this necklace and pendant for myself when I was 24. The dragonfly symbolizes rebirth. This helped me to grow and accept what had happened after my ex left me and my unborn child.

Amethyst ring


AMETHYST RING

I believe in the healing power of gemstones. Amethyst is said to be protective with strong healing properties. I don’t usually wear gold but this ring just spoke to me.

Triple Ring


TRIPLE RING

This friendship ring I got from a friend when I was 14. Sad to say we aren’t friends anymore but I will forever cherish this ring. It means the world to me and I learnt a lot about myself from our friendship.

Infinity Ring


INFINITY RING


At the height of Revenge mania, I found this infinity ring in a little jewellery shop. I love the symbol of infinity and how it is possible to love someone so much. It reminds me to love myself every day.

Pandora Bracelet


PANDORA BRACELET

I love charm bracelets and have always wanted a Thomas Sabo bracelet. I won this starter bracelet with Elle magazine and I never take it off. I hope to fill it with charms that represent all the special moments in my life.


Do you have special and sentimental jewellery pieces that you love? Leave me a comment down below or use #CWMJewellery on twitter and share your favorite pieces with me there.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.