FREEMAN BEAUTY INFUSION HYDRATING CREAM MASK

Tuesday, April 18, 2017


I love the Freeman Range of facial masks. So while shopping in Dischem recently, I saw a new range of Freeman masks. I was very intrigued and knew I had to purchase one. I chose the Hydrating Cream mask with Manuka honey and collagen.

I have heard a lot about Manuka honey from one of my favorite YouTuber's Shaaanxo. Manuka honey helps with blemish prone skin because of its anti-bacterial properties. It also soothes inflamed skin so it is perfect for when your skin has a flare up.

Combining Manuka honey and collagen, this mask leaves my face feeling clean and clear. My skin feels smoother and nourished. It is not a normal mask that requires you to leave it to dry. You leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. I apply the mask before I shower and rinse it off when I get in. The mask also has a very pleasing scent. Not too strong.

I can't recommend this face mask enough. If you worry about fine lines and blemishes on your skin, I would suggest you get this. It retails for R 149.99 at Dischem. And you only really need a little to cover your whole skin, so this product is sure to last a while.

Have you tried this mask and the new range from Freeman? I would love to know your thoughts on the masks.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Cappuccino with Me. Design by Fearne.